- Responsibility for updating and practical implementation of the created risk policy, development and implementation of procedures, instructions and guidelines for risk managementata interpretation to actively support business decisions.
- Responsibility for the implementation of the risk management process, including risk identification, risk evaluation, monitoring and reporting, as well as support for the Management Board in providing recommendations for the identified risk type and its mitigation.
- Creation and maintenance of a risk register along with their ongoing reporting for internal and external needs.
- Coordinating, implementing and updating the risk control framework and developing new controls.
- Definition of new product lending rules and adjustments to existing lending rules and processes.
- Ongoing cooperation with the internal control team, financial team, credit risk team, legal and operational team in terms of ensuring compliance with risk management policies and principles.
Qualifications, skills, knowledge:
- Master’s degree in the area of Risk or Finance.
- Experience in the area of risk management, audit or compliance in a financial institution.
- Experience in creating risk reports for external needs (e.g. for reporting to the Polish Financial Supervision Authority).
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Results orientation, problem solving and attention to detail.
- Very good command of English (written and spoken).
- Experience in the work of an international organization with senior staff (welcome).
- Knowledge of MS Office and fluent knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to think analytically.
- The ability to independently draw conclusions and present them clearly.
- Benefits like private medical care, group insurance, ZTM city card, Multisport card (more at the Dlaczego MY tab).
- The opportunity to work on the implementation of a new product on the market – TWINO Credit Card.
- Attractive, market-based salary depending on your professional experience.
- No hierarchy and quick decision-making processes.
- Startup environment.
- No dress-code.
- Work with a dynamic and passionate team.
- The possibility of implementing interesting projects.
- Extensive cooperation with other departments to achieve common goals.
- Exchange of knowledge between you and colleagues within the TWINO Sharing Experience internal training programm.