- Monitoring of credit portfolio quality.
- Data interpretation to actively support business decisions.
- Development and improvements of business data monitoring and reporting.
- Collection, processing and analysis of business data related to credit risk management.
- Preparation of regular reports, forecasts and ad-hoc business data analysis related to credit risk issues.
- Definition of new product lending rules and adjustments to existing lending rules and processes.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- English skill on B2/C1 level.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Results-driven with the ability to take initiatives, handle multiple tasks while shifting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Good SQL knowledge.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Statistic or relevant field.
- Knowledge of some statistical software and in particular R will be considered an asset.
- Understanding of credit risk management process will be considered an asset.
- Experience in credit risk management will be considered an asset.
- Experience and understanding of financial products and services will be considered an advantage.
- Benefits like private medical care, group insurance, ZTM city card, Multisport card (more at the Dlaczego MY tab).
- The opportunity to work on the implementation of a new product on the market – TWINO Credit Card.
- Attractive, market-based salary depending on your professional experience.
- No hierarchy and quick decision-making processes.
- Startup environment.
- No dress-code.
- Work with a dynamic and passionate team.
- The possibility of implementing interesting projects.
- Extensive cooperation with other departments to achieve common goals.
- Exchange of knowledge between you and colleagues within the TWINO Sharing Experience internal training program.