- Ensure timely delivery of IT projects and tasks according to business priorities by driving software development process.
- Gather, define and participate in prioritization of requirements for IT development.
- Undertake ownership of delivered IT product.
- Participate and manage solution testing and delivery to production in defined terms.
- Continuously improve existing software development and project management process.
- Report team performance, project and tasks statuses on a regular basis to business process owners.
- Manage local IT team by defining goals, providing day to day support and necessary feedback as well as skill improvement assessment and development plan.
- Manage local IT budget.
- Manage recruitment process.
- 2+ years of experience in IT project and IT team manager role.
- Ability to communicate clearly business requirements with IT team and IT requirements with business teams.
- Knowledge and experience of software development life cycle.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile project management frameworks.
- Good knowledge of English language – both oral and written (Polish native speaker).
- Ability to use office software and project management tools and solutions to ensure productivity.
- Ability to self-organize tasks to effectively reach targets within agreed timeline.
- Work with a young, dynamic and passionate team awarded with the Quality Service Star three times (2018, 2019, 2020).
- The possibility of implementing interesting projects.
- Benefits like private medical care, group insurance, Multisport card (more at the Dlaczego MY tab).