As a Senior PPC Expert, you will be responsible for paid and organic traffic acquisition, developing and implementing new and creative digital marketing strategies in TWINO Poland.
- Full paid and organic traffic channels ownership.
- Effective digital marketing budget management.
- Plan, launch and perform the daily management of paid advertising campaigns in a variety of channels, including Google Ads, Facebook and Programmatic.
- Identify new acquisition channels, exploring opportunities to test and scale.
- Track on Digital KPI’s to measure campaigns performance.
- Produce detailed and accurate reports and competitor analysis.
- Support Head of Marketing and other colleagues with research and insights.
- Collaborate with internal-clients in Head Quarter to deliver on internally set goals.
- Manage creatives production for the owned channels.
- Minimum 2 years working experience on digital advertising campaigns.
- Highly analytical and data-driven, above intermediate level user of Google Analytics, understanding of Google Tag Manager.
- Proven track record of delivering results in changing and dynamic environment.
- Extensive hands-on experience running Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns.
- Solid understanding of the technical side of conversion tracking and retargeting capabilities.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing deadlines and projects.
- Being a self-starter with a “do it now” attitude.
- Willingness to learn and advance.
- Active Google Ads & Google Analytics certification will be considered an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of SEO will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Worpress CMS will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Benefits like private medical care, group insurance, ZTM city card, Multisport (more at Dlaczego MY tab);
- The opportunity to work on the implementation of a new product on the market – TWINO Credit Card;
- Attractive, market-based salary depending on your professional experience;
- No hierarchy and quick decision-making processes;
- Start-up environment;
- No dress-code;
- Work with a dynamic and passionate team;
- The possibbility of implementing interesting projects;
- Extensive cooperation with other departments to achieve common goals;
- Exchange of knowledge beetween you and colleagues within the TWINO Sharing Experience internal training program.